The pandemic has presented unprecedented and extraordinary challenges for our communities, our retailers, our teams, and our customers.
West Quay Retail Park continues to monitor the situation and Government’s public health guidance closely, we will keep all our shoppers updated via our website and social media channels.
The safety of our shoppers, employees and retailers is paramount and we have made a number of changes to your shopping experience to help keep you safe.
- Physical Distancing signage outside stores and Car Park payment machines
- Contact points of Car Park machines cleaned regularly
- Customers are reminded to wear a face covering when you are visiting our stores, to protect yourself and others.
Whilst the park is open some of our stores and eateries remain closed. Those that are open will operate with safety measures in place which may include limiting the number of customers allowed in store.
The stores and eateries open at West Quay Retail Park are:
- Curry’s PC World
- Furniture Village
- JD Sports
- McDonalds (Drive Thru & Delivery Only)
- TGI Fridays (Click & Collect and Delivery Only)
- The Food Warehouse
Individual store opening times may vary; please check their store pages for more information.
We would like to thank our shoppers for their continued support and look forward to welcoming you back to West Quay Retail Park.
Respect Others, Stay Safe.